Continue our gathering @ Ben & Jerry – Vivo City after dinner

After dinner @ No Signboard Restaurant, we decided to go some place to chill-out, so Jo² suggested to go Ben & Jerry to have some desserts.



table top print

It was crowded when we reached there, but luckily we still managed to find our seats…*Grin*. We order one cup of 1 scoop of banana with chocolate chip & 1 scoop of chocolate chip ice-cream & a strawberry smoothies



All of us had a great fun there, we laughed & talked loudly like nobody business. Think we are very noisy there (but who's care, hahaha). Same as before Kelvin & Ah Le kept teasing me, then I really get piss-off that i actually need to raise my voice at them in a joking way.. haha… while I kept teasing Kelvin & Jo² lol to get even with them haha…….

see kelvin's expression - hilarious - kena poke by me.. hehe

Jo², Susie & Ah Le - perfect pix taken
Jo² & me - Best of pals
Kelvin & me - see our happy expression
Jo² & me ... see naughty kelvin's hand and his victory sign on my head spolit the whole pix... haiz
Jo² & me ... punishment for him (kelvin) by asking him to cover his face with my blue Ted Baker bag... see haiz .... his victory sign on my head again ... haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA