Invitation - Biotherm’s Refreshing Afternoon Tea Party

There is a club member invite – Afternoon Tea Party for all Biotherm Club members, being a member, I can bring one friend/guest with me to join in this event. I had RSVP for myself & Bran² on 28/06/08 (Sat) @ TANGS Orchard (3pm – 5pm). Jo² is going with us, cos she is also a club member of Biotherm too... That day Bran² is working till 3pm, so me & Jo ² will be meeting him @ 3.30pm @ Orchard station then the trio will go to the event together.
Some highlights of the day :-All registered guests will receive the door gifts worth over $40.
Enjoy complimentary refreshments
Learn how to maintain a clear and well-balanced skin from the Biotherm trainer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA