Back from my trip… unwillingly

Back from my trip - Bangkok... I really enjoyed my trip..... I WANNA GO AGAIN hehe…… Took alotz of photos. Eat & shop a lot there too…. Will upload up the pixs in my next post. Meantime I am sorting my pixs cos there were 2 hp cameras & 1 digital camera full of pixs taken. Anyway the next thing to look forward to - my August Durian trip (one whole day tour @ JB) ... hahaha...
There are some photos taken there… Happy viewing…..
Hot Bird Nest @ Chinatown
Fried Rice with Crabmeat @ Chinatown
Hello Kitty products @ Zen-CentralWorld
BKK Newly Airport
Cabbages & Condoms Resturant in Bkk @ Sukhumvit
CentralWorld in Chi Lom
Grand Diamond Hotel Buffet Bfast - Thai Kway Tiao Soup
Grand Diamond Hotel Buffet Bfast - Chicken Congee with you tiao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA