Redhill Hawker Centre Curry Rice

Meeting Bran² after his work @ 7pm @ Bugis MRT Stn, we headed down to Redhill hawker centre (walking dist from the stn) for dinner, there is a popular stall - REDHILL CURRY RICE. I ordered steamed cabbage, porkchop & sambal brinjal with curry gravy , while Bran² ordered Tau ki, porkchop & steamed cabbage with black sauce gravy (lu zhi).

My dinner

Bran² dinner

Due to my stomach cramp, I have to take hot teh-O, (no cold drink for me till i recovered) See Bran² took sugarcane drink w/o ice (hahaha) cos he don't want me to feel down whenever I see him taking cold drinks....
Arrgh... somehow he complain that is abit to yucky to drink w/o ice, cos too sweet le....

Bran² - sugarcane drink w/o ice

Our dinner is a real good deal.... Very nice & delicious curry gravy & the crispy porkchop. Beware of lunch & dinner queue……After dinner, we took a bus down to Ikea for shopping....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA