Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room @ IMM

Just make a new friend – Kenneth from Facebook… So we arrange a casual lunch together @ IMM.. Meeting him @ Jurong East MRT station ard 12.30pm…. but I was late for the appointment, I reached there almost one… Upon reaching IMM, we decided to have our lunch @ Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room…



Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room

This is Kenneth @ Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room, as per him... this is his first time here to this restaurant..

He ordered Wanton Mee (Dry) for himself, while I had Fish Porridge….. side-dish was Fried beancurd with pork floss…, Iced Yuan Yang for him & Hot Tea for me….. Fried Beancurd with Pork Floss - simply delicious.
Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room is worth my thumbs-up


Wanton Mee (Dry)
Fish Porridge
Iced Yuan Yang
Hot Tea

Fried Beancurd with Pork Floss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA