Can't stop smiling

Dinner @ Bukit Timah Food Centre after our work... LL recommended one of the Cz Zhar @ in the food centre... dun worry.. I will support his recommendation....
LL took a pix for me while waiting for our food


Food we ordered :-
Baby Kai Lan with Garlic.... Nice
Chilli Crayfish..... Yummy
Spicy Hot Plate Seafood Tofu .... Normal
Yummy dinner overall…… Thanks LL for removing the crayfish shell for me.... so I can have a better eating pleasure there.... Ich Liebe Dich, Kel-ling
After dinner, we headed down to Blooie’s Roadhouse @ The Rail Mall for some chill-out.... Our motto - "never end our night without drinking" …. Hehe….
me @ Blooie's
We ordered cocktails & beer for ourselves.... I had Salty Dog …. while my LL had The Blooie's.... and pint of Stella Artois to share between us.....
LL's The Blooie's
My Salty Dog
Our Stella Artois
We left there around ten…. LL brought me to Radio Hill again… we had a short talk there.... sleep in the car… on my way home from Bt Timah…
Always enjoy being with him…. even RKM.... Thanks LL for everything....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA