Grooming Time.... for Coco

Met RJ ard 11.30am @ my place…. We brought Coco for grooming @ Inu Petz. Located @ Kallang Bahru…. The appointment was @ 1pm… We were rather early when we reached there.. so we went for our brunch… with coco first… We had my fave Lor Mee…


While waiting for coco… we went to Citrus Media along East Coast Road (opp Katong Mall) to renew my Clubpet Magazine… to our surprise their office was closed… rather disappointed…. But we discovered a lot of new places for our eating pleasure….. hehe… at least still worth this trip…. Surprisingly, met my old friend there, he was one of the co-bosses in a pet shop called Doggy Pawz……. A call from the grooming salon… informing me that Coco is ready…. and ….. here we go…..


Coco before grooming…. was ‘mao-ful’





Wow!!! after grooming…. now ‘mao-less'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA