Happy Bdae - Kel-ling

Hi-Tea Buffet celebration for Kel-ling's Bday… I got him a Polo Ralph Lauren 'BLACK' Parfum … Hope he like it….We had Hi-Tea Buffet @ Rendezvous Hotel (Straits Cafe)….
Some food we had during our buffet...
more shots... cos is Kel-ling bday....


We had a filling & delightful Hi-tea ….
Ps :- Sorry baby, I didn’t get you any cake for your bday cos u ate alot le... sinful le....hehe...
After our Hi-tea, we headed straight to K Box @ Orchard Cineleisure.... Being a member of K Box.... Three hours of singing.. no cover charge.. only pay for the drinks & other misc charges like tibits etc.... sound rather worth it... well I guess it's time for me to show off my voice le.... haha... baby... I will sing for you....


Joke of the day.... She Bangs - William Hung MTV haha....

Thanks for the singing session….Kel-ling.... hope you enjoy your bday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA