Just the two of us

How can we ended our night without drinking…. Hehe…. LL & I went to Harry’s Bar @ The Rail Mail to chill-out… I ordered Rusty Nail…. While LL took Cape Mojito…..

Rusty Nail... Strong Cocktail.....
Taste pretty good....
Both LL in the house……

Wow… Rusty Nail… rather thick sia….. not my cup of tea… but still I managed to finish it off… then LL ordered a bottle of Hoegaarden & San Miguel… Guess what..... San Miguel is really good…love it.. bet this beer will be our fave beer le….

We left Harry’s around one…. LL brought me to Radio Hill… guess I was too tired…. sleep in the car… on my way home from Bt Timah…

Love the moment when just the two of us….RKM… draws the hearts closer I supposed…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA