Lantern Festival - 14 Sep 2008

This year 2008 Lantern Festival featuring ever-lovable Hello Kitty & Friends. To avoid the hassle of queuing at the ticket booths. I bot the tickets through AXS on Friday for Kel, Jo, my parents & myself.... My first time to Chinese Garden.... Gosh!!! It's drizzling... rain rain please go away... come again another day... ruining our day ya. The rain finally stopped 20mins later ... Nice Fireworks there too.....



My great solo pixs


My Bestest Bud - Jo



Dad, Mom I love you


My Kel-ling


I love this year Lantern Festival, cos I celebrated with all my loved ones ... I am blessed to have them in my life.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA