Mid Autumn Festival Fair @ Taka

After work, went to Takashimaya - Mid Autumn Festival Fair… did a lot of tasting of different type of mooncakes…. Shiok!!!!
Floor Plan
Square-ish... cute sia..
mooncakes from Regent Hotel
wow.... lifestyle rite...
Colourful creations...cool sia..
Finally set my mind on Marc & Leonard…..
RJ got the premium snow-skin mooncakes for me & my parents… 8pcs @ SGD46. Flavors – Champagne, Almonds with Chocolate & Rum….


After the purchase… we went snacking…. got 2 Chicken Balls from Tori Q…. yummy indeed….

Yakitori @ Tori Q

Time for dinner… We went to Zion Road…. popular & delicious soupy prawn mee……..here I come….

Haha… do u realize that there were 2 different type of bowls for the prawn mee…. RJ, the clown went to the wrong stall lah… Of course.. I ate the correct one lah.. hehe.. poor him had to finish the not-so-nice one lol…. well he had no choice but to finish it... I realized something when I looked around the food centre….. he was the only person having the prawn mee from that stall…. Hahahaha….. Don't worry RJ, next time if we come again... you can taste the real good one... keke...

See the prawn size so contrast…. Ke lian sia….

After dinner… we went Forum – Toys R Us to jalan jalan…. Thanks for seeing me home….. SSLL for life…………….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA