The Right Kind of Peace

Dinner @ Lim Seng Lee Duck Rice Eating House after our hard day work... We ordered braised duck meat for 2 with one side dish - tofu... This time i took the porridge i/o rice... well i find it nicer to eat with porridge than rice lol.... haha... maybe LL will order the porridge too.... if he does.. hehe... i will say him COPY CAT... haha....

Nice & filling dinner…… Thanks LL.... Home after dinner.. cos I need to shower Coco & catch the broadcasting of the Amazing Race Asia on AXN.....

After watching it... LL & I headed down to Upper Thomson for some chill-out.... we will never end our night without drinking lol…. Hehe…. Landed @ Liquid Kitchen....
The demin cover - menu

My LL with his natural smile

We ordered 2 cocktails each... I had Sex in the Sea & Buzzie Buzz …. while my LL took China Blue & Salty Dog…..
Sex in the Sea
China Blue
Buzzie Buzz & Salty Dog

We left there around one plus…. Always enjoy the moment when just the two of us…. RKM... Think I have found my right kind of peace... I suppose I have found the right person in life....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA