Baby's Impress.....

Baby & I went for Ra-men dinner @ Central after our hard day work, so we went to Marutama Ra-men... OMG... tot that was a Tuesday... should be no queue ... We queued for 15 mins to get our seats.... wow...the soup brew smell made my stomach growling!

Tooks some pixs while queuing....
interior menu in Japanese Language

We ordered Marutama Chicken Ra-men, Nama Karashi Ra-men & Grilled Char Siu


The Ra-Men is really really good! Oishii!!! The Grilled Char Siu is perfect too... melts in the mouth... hmm yummy.....

Expected queues @ all time, as no reservations allowed, so be prepared to wait.... but it's worth waiting for!!!

After dinner, we headed down to Beach Culture @ Pasir Ris Park for some chill-out.... Our motto - "never end our night without drinking" …. Hehe….

We ordered cocktails... I had Tiger Woods … while baby had Florida Fizz....
We left there around ten plus…. I fell asleep during my car ride home.... Thx for your endless TLC & pampering that you have showered on me.....
Having Baby is the best thing ever... Having Baby is what i want forever... You will be mine now & forever. I love you Baby... Part of you is grown in me, together forever shall we be. Never apart, maybe in distance, but not in the heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA