Japanese..... our fave.....

Baby & I went for dinner after our work @ 6.25pm... We headed down to Tonkichi @ Shaw Centre - Orchard... My last visit to this restaurant was 5-6 years back...

As usual we took some pics.....


We shared Pork in Sweet Stew & Sashimi Special for 2 (Nama Hotate, Ama Ebi & Salmom)
For our main course
I had "Hire Katsu Curry Set" (Deep fried pork fillet with curry)


Baby had "Chef Special Set Bento" (Unagi, Pork Loin Cutlet, Pepper Ham, Cold Noodle Soba)

We headed home after our dinner... I dun wanna to miss the Amazing Race Asia Season 3 on AXN... I love the way you can make me laugh... for absolutely no reason at all. You will be there to catch me when I fall... I just want you to know that even though we sometimes fight, I will always love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA