Light dinner @ Waraku De Pasta >>> Supper @ M'sia

As usual on Sundays, I will be @ Baby's place playing computer... Baby cooked noodles for me while I was watching taiwan drama in the room.... My lunch - Instant Udon with Sausage & seaweed... Simple meal but with lotz of love from baby....
My 'Ai Xin' lunch from Baby

I'm blessed to have such a wonderful boyfriend... and I will never let go our relationship...

Time for some shopping @ Takashimaya... cos I wanna get Baby a Ted Baker Belt... for this coming wednesday anniversary...

Light Dinner @ Waraku De Pasta - The Heeren…

see Baby Kel-ling in new top....
here I am... Jess-ling
My fave side kick - Juicy Sausage Combo
Our main soup pasta - Scallops & Mushroom Miso Soup Pasta & Sausage & Vegetables Spagetti Tomato Soup Pasta....

After dinner... we drove to Malaysia for some night shopping @ City Square... Smooth traffic... Baby got me some accessories from Vincci... We went Car-washing... while waiting... we had our supper there too....

Meehoon Mix Mee Goreng
Nasi Goreng Pattaya

We left Malaysia around 10.30pm after our supper. OMG!!! We caught in the jam for 45mins.... for both M'sia & S'pore customs.... Reached Singapore after midnight....

Baby panicked as he didn't fulfill to send me home before midnight... It's okie baby... Thx Baby for sending me home... Saying I do….. is more than saying I love you.... It goes beyond describing how my love is true, because words are not enough to express my love for you, and now I am saying "I DO".... this is a lifetime promise that I will hold.... A promise I make until we grow old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA