Lunch & K Session @ JB - City Square

Went over to Baby's place playing computer... while he 'Ma Ma I Lub You'... he reached home @ 2.30pm... After dinner... we drove to Malaysia for lunch @ City Square... traffic rather smooth... even though was raining... but once we entered M'sia.. traffic there was bad... sigh... We had lunch @ Kinsahi Japanese Restaurant...

Potato Salad with Wasabi - The starter dish


We ordered Hotate Sashimi & Potato Koroke as our side kicks....


Our meals & Drinks :-
Sour Plum Drink & Mango Juice

Spicy Miso Ramen & Sour Plum Drink for me

Tempura & Unagi Bento Set & Mango Drink for Baby


After our sumptuous lunch... We went for our singing session @ Neway (K - Happy @ RM22++ per person inclusive of 2 drinks)...
Our Check-in Chit

Our room no. 45
See our room super big with big screen... really cool..... worth the time & money...
My Mini Concert

Went down to Secret Recipe for some tea & finger food.... We had Earl Grey Tea by the pot & Fried Alphabet Fries...

We left Malaysia around 8pm after our light meal. OMG!!! Jam again... haix... But baby surprised me by his stunts... he cut queue in the jam... really 'Pai Kai'... haha... so we actually reached Singapore around 9pm... Thx Baby for sending me home ... How I am glad you have found me. My life is now complete cos both our hearts beat as one....The day you came into my life will be cherished always. My heart is no longer lonely, but instead fills with love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA