Upcoming BKK Trip

I am going to BKK in 3 days times for a stress-free holiday with Jo, Susie & Violet… It's a all girls outing... can't wait le... haha... this coming Friday (31/10) for 3D/2N trip... will update my blog with pixs, when I'm back from my trip….

My 2nd time to Bangkok trip this year... motive to go there is to shop, eat & relax... As my flight is @ 0710hrs on Friday, think I need to be well-prepared latest by Wednesday…. cos Thursday will be too rush for the last min packing ... Need to check in by 0530hrs …. which mean I need to leave home by 0415hrs... wow… so early huh…. Will be having our b'fast at the airport… Baby will be sending me to the airport to meet the girls... so touched sia….. Thx Baby...
Baby booked 2 deluxe rooms @ Amari Watergate Hotel (5-Star) & arranged 2-way transfer for us too... appreciate Baby... muacks... You are really sweet… to me… ^^IMYVM^^ - comp.KLJ.lete...



Amari Watergate Hotel (5-Star)
 




 Deluxe Room

 

Hotel lobby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA