Baby... you are the best.....

I longed to have the Limited Edition To-Fu Watch (collectors’ item from DevilRobots)… Cross Design by ODM & TO-FU OYAKO… Baby got it for me… cos this item already sold out in Singapore… I was so delighted & touched…. He ordered online from a Japan website... He went thru a lot obstacles while ordering it… cos the whole website is in Japanese only… moreover they only ship within Japan… not oversea.. thanks Jo for the Vpost… Thanks baby for the surprise… I really appreciate everything you do for me….

from JP Website




Baby got me a pair of PVC High Boots from Charles & Keith... Thx Baby…. I love them...



To love is to share life together to build special plans just for two. Forever is what I want with you, our hearts have found each other... It doesn't matter what we don't have or what we do have. The most important thing is we have each other and no one can take that away from us...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA