Holiday-ing & Shopping Spree in BKK - Day 02

We woke up earlier than usual, had our breakfast at MAC near Chi Lom Skytrain Station before we headed down for Chatuchak Weekend Market by Skytrain (BTS) to Mo Chit Station, about five minutes walk from the market.....

Things I bought from weekend market
 
 

Memo Clip @ 40 Baht for Baby
 

 
My gifts for frds - this coming season @ 5 for 25 Baht


 
Handmade hp Strap & Mini Gingerbread Man Memo Clips @ 10 Baht each for myself


 
Handmade Mini deco in glass @ 6 for 100 Baht for my frds & Baby
 
 

Beach Baby-doll Top @ 100 Baht for myself
 

 
Scented Heart-Shaped Candle @ 30 Baht each for Suhan & Baby

 
 
Doggie Rubber Toy @ 60 Baht & 2 Packets of doggie treats & biscuits @ 100 Baht for my 'Baobei' Coco
 
 
 
Long khakis short @ 350 Baht for Bro

We left the weekend market at ard 2pm. We went to MBK Center for lunch & shopping.... We had our lnnch @ Oiishi Ramen....
 
 

Basil Fumi Ramen for myself
Spicy fried basil ramen with shrimp and pork @ 75 Baht

 

Violet & Susie had Tempura Set 149 Baht
 


Jo had Oyako Don
Rice topped with Seasoned Chicken @ 79 Baht


 
We shared the Side Dish - Kaisou Salad @ 69 Baht

After our lunch, shopping around in MBK.... During my shopping spree there, these were the stuffs I got there........
 
 

Signature Thai Medicated Oil for my parents
 
 

White Bag @ 199 Baht for myself
 
 

Dark Sliver Bag @ 199 Baht for my ma
 
 
Vespa Tee @ 110 Baht for Baby
 
 
FoodStuffs for Collegues & Baby
 
 
Bape Milo Tee @ 150 Baht for Baby
 
 

Donkey Kong Tee @ 190 Baht for Baby
 
 

Smurf Vintage Tee for myself @ 150 Baht
 
 

@ 199 Baht for myself

My spree @ Beauty Buffet in MBK...

 
 

Whitening Body SCrub @ 150 Baht
 
Nail Polish @ 80 Baht for 2 @ Eye Shadow @ 185 Baht each for frds
 
After our shopping @ MBK, we made our way down to Siam Square for more shopping. Along the way out from MBK, we saw some Halloween display deco....
 
 
I got a dress in Siam Square.... @ 200 baht
 
 
As Violet is carving for her guava.... so we made our way to Siam Paragon by foot from Siam Square... about 15mins walk... we were so tired due to our barangs (our buys)....
 

 
I had the Wafer Hotdog @ 24 Baht while Jo got herself Kaya Pancake @ 24 Baht oso...
 
It was almost in the evening le ard 6 plus le.... Oh...our bags were so heavy after a day's shopping..took skytrain back to the hotel for a break (to unstuff our buyings...)

Upon reaching the our room, I quickly unstuffed my buyings from my haversack and got myself ready for my buffet dinner @ Baiyoke Sky Hotel. About 10-15 minutes, walking distance from our hotel to Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Along the way there were a long stretch of stalls for shopping, grab some good buys there. Some of the stalls were illegally setup. The things were really dirt cheap! Love it..
I got some things there :-
 
 

A pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses @ 100 Baht each for us
 
 

Black Printed Long Top @ 80 Baht for myself
Buffet dinner @ Crystal Grill @ 82th Floor - 692 Baht per person...

Some food we had....
 
 

 
Our buffet dinner is also Inclusive of entrance fee to view the beauty of the prestigious Bangkok at the Revolving Point on the 84th floor. The panaromic view was simply beautiful. Oh my... I had consumed too much calories today..so sinful. Need diet le…. Though it was my second time to Baiyoke Sky Hotel & the buffet dinner on 82th storey... and was remarkable wonderful still...


 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA