Missing Baby............

Baby went for 9 days holiday to New Zealand with his mon & bro last sat morning.... he rang me just before the plane took off... *sweet in my heart*.... I got his first oversea call… telling me that he had reached New Zealand safely le….

I’ve started to miss baby already…. OM.... no one for me to bully le... No one send me to & fro from work!! *sigh* !!! Hopefully 9 days will be over REAL soon... Baby has been away for 3 days… I have received 2 oversea calls, 7 sms & 1 e-mail from him… think he kinda of missing me huh…. hehe....

This week seem rather long… as Baby is not by my side... but it’s ok… I shall pamper myself by going spa, dinner & shopping with my galfriends… while waiting for him to come back from his trip… making myself busy….so time will fly faster.... keke....

Baby... Empty... that's how I feel without you... When you're not with me... you're in my thoughts always. There are many miles between us, but our hearts see not the distance. Just to hear a word from you, keeps my heart from being blue. I love you truly, yes I do.... Baby, I miss your touch, I miss your whisper of "I love you so much".....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA