Berjaya Hotel - Deluxe Suite & Shopping Spree

Staying @ Berjaya Hotel... original booked thru online was a Superior Suite... We had been upgraded to Deluxe Suite with no charge upon check-in.....
Room Key Card & ABF Voucher for 2 pax
View from our room - 35th Floor
King Size Bed
living room
Classy Lift Lobby
Pixs taken outside the hotel ballroom

Since the hotel is inter-link with the shopping mall - Berjaya Times Square

It's shopping time...
Blush - having 70% sales... got those @ RM50
Ape Tees @ RM40 for 2
Slippers @ RM 26.90

Final Fantasy X-2 Poster @ RM7.50

Poor Baby... carrying so many shopping bags... hehe
Some recreational stuffs in this mall... Bowling Centre & a Indoor Theme Park


I got this from the hotel spa - Jojoba Spa... for my next trip to Bintan In Jan...
For Baby Kel Ling
I see your face in the morning... Something I love the best. When you hold me in your arms... I can hear your heartbeat.They way you kiss me so sweetly... I know that it's you... Baby, we are as one.. and our love is truly true. I never wanna lose you. That would be the worst regret...Cause without you in my life.. my life would be a wreck. I will never ever let you slip through my fingers. You are the only one I care about... Let our love linger....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA