Dinner for 2 - Ichiban Sushi @ IMM

Baby picked me up from home... cos I was on half day leave... We decided to have our dinner @ Ichiban Sushi @ IMM. We ordered Half Bowl Udon & Chawamushi (free item), Potato Croquette, Soft Shell Crab Handroll, Hotate Sashimi, Salmon Skin, Negitoro Sushi, Hamachi Sashimi, Chicken Kaarage (free item), Hot-plated Gyoza & Green Tea Ice-cream (free item)
Hotate Sashimi
Soft Shell Crab Handroll
Negitoro Sushi

Half Bowl Udon & Chawamushi (free item)

Hot-plated Gyoza
Chicken Kaarage (free item)
Hamachi Sashimi
Potato Croquette
Salmon Skin
Green Tea Ice-cream (free item)

Free-flow of Ocha (green tea) for us... Love most - Potato Croquette & Hot-plated Gyoza and Hotate & Hamachi Sashimi - my all time favourite.... After dinner, we went Giant for some household shopping.... Thx for the dinner... Baby... We earned our a $40 cash voucher for our next visit.... can eat for free le.... haha.... When I think of you, I think of love. I think of two hearts filled with joy, never to be broken. I think of us growing old together and sharing an everlasting and unconditional love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA