Dinner with Sandy....

It's been a long since I met up Sandy le... Meeting her for dinner @ Bukit Timah Food Centre after work... to pass her the Xmas gift.... (I got her Estee Lauder Lip Gloss & Stila Eye Shadow)


My Xmas Gift from her..... (will only open it on Xmas Eve)

Food we ordered :-
Baby Kai Lan with Garlic - Nice
Chilli Crayfish with alotsa of Gravy.... Yummy
Claypot Tofu - not too bad
Yam Basket with Assorted Veggies - Barely Nice

Additional - Satay (Chicken & Pork) ... OM!!! Pineapple Gravy is added into the regular Satay Sauce... truly nice & yummy....

Nice dinner with great companion…… Thanks baby for removing the crayfish shell for me.... easy for me to eat... Danke, Kel-ling....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA