Zouk Out 2008

The long stretch of shophouses along Killiney Road, selling very famous Rice Roll. The stall name - House of Rice Roll and Porridge. Baby & I decided to have our light lunch there... We ordered Char Siew Rice Roll & Black Sesame Seed Glutinous Rice Balls.
Wow !!! The Char Siew meat was lean, the rice roll and the sauce blended in nicely… making a perfect combination, simply heavenly. I love the thin silky folded sheets of rice flour and together with specially-made black soya sauce... Simply delicious....
Black Sesame Seed Glutinous Balls
Dinner @ Yoshinoya - Plaza Singapura... Baby had Beef Bowl while I took the Salmon Bowl...
Party-ing @ Zouk Out.... We reached there ard 9 plus... to ten...

Wrist Tag....
Look @ the crowd... wow... is insane rite... haha...
Me & Baby - Zouk Out 2008 (A Dance Music Festival) @ Siloso Beach...
Baby got the zouk-out merchandise there too... couple tees for me & baby...
Free for all Zouk Out comers....
I really enjoyed myself ... I love the fireworks there too....I want to go again.... next year...
Baby... being with you is divine... You are always on my mind through the day and the night.. Every day we grow fonder.... every moment we cherished...You are my lover, my baby, my bodyguard, my confidant, my rock, my Gong-Gong and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my days loving you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA