Celebrating my Birthday in Bintan

I am going to Bintan again le… haha... this coming Friday… will update my post with pixs, when I back from my weekend break....

As I need to have a short getaway from the bustle city of Singapore in ad-hoc of celebrating my birthday… so we decided to head for Bintan Island for this occasion. Will be taking a half day… for last min packing… without any delay… We are catching the evening (2000hrs) ferry @ Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal ... as per advised we need to be there one hour and half hour before the departure time... The journey takes about 55mins to an hour...

Will be staying @ Nirwana Resort Hotel for 2 nites with ABF. Though is my 2nd time visiting Bintan & staying in same hotel....
I still can’t wait for my trip again... haha... really looking forward for the relaxing feel there…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA