My Buy @ Sephora... ooh... My Fave

Went Shopping with Jo @ newly opened Sephora in Taka... really love this place.. I bet is every women's paradise... A wide of range of bodycare, haircare, skincare & cosmetics & make-up accessories... I got a Lid Bronzer @ Sephora for SGD36... I really in love with it... hmm... feel like... a sense of earth color...
Free samples was given to me to try-out (Sephora smoothing & mattifying Primer)
After my buy... we walked down to Sun with Moon Japanese Dining & Café @ Wheelock Place for dessert & drinks. Must be wondering why not taking dinner rite.. haha!!! Cos we were waiting for baby to dismiss from his class... He will bring us to Feng Shan to have our late late dinner... Took a pic for Jo... before we made our order....
We shared a Tofu Cheese Cake.... Jo ordered Mango Mojito while I had the Original Mojito
Cheese Cake in Cage
Talah!!... Tofu Cheese Cake...
Om!! Lovely filmsy Tofu Cheese Cake is ready to eat
My Original Mojito...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA