Our 6th Anniversary Celebration - Day 22 again

Dinner @ Dempsey Hill with my Grimace Baby @ Rakuichi Japanese Restaurant.

Nice layout... full of Zen Ambience....
House Appetizer

Baby doing the ordering job... as usual....

Self took pixs = blur... haiz...

We ordered some Premium Sushi..... Super delicious and fresh

Flying Fish Sushi
Hotate Sushi
Kampachi Sushi
Soft Shell Crab
Tempura Moriawase
Special Thin Udon
Dobin Mushi
The food is really nice.... will dine there again... I really love the food....

We had been together for 6 months le, time flies.... as usual... baby got me a hand bouquet with 3 pink roses & 2 red roses... Baby gave it to me in the car after work... surprise again... keke... Danke meine Kel-ling....

Thanks for the nice Jap. dinner... You walked into my life when my world was dark and cold, you reached out your arms and hold my heart & soul. You promised that you would never leave and that you would always be there for me. I never knew that I meant so much to you... that my heart was worth enough to care...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA