Shopping @ Sephora.... again

Went shopping with Jo & Baby @ Sephora... 2 times in a week.. Simply in love with this store... Got things from there again... hehe... I got a Eye Cake from Beauty Pop for SGD29... Eye Make-up remover & Lip Gloss from Sephora @ SGD13 and SGD20 respectively and Eye-shadow brushes @ SGD4... I had a fruitful shopping day @ Sephora...

Eye Cake from Beauty Pop

Free samples was given to me to try-out again...hehe... (Sephora smoothing & mattifying Primer & Wrinkle Prevention Face Cream with SPF15)
Free Hongbaos too... in a nice packaging... look classy...


After shopping... we drove to Malaysia around nine plus for Singing session plus dinner buffet @ Neway in City Square... traffic smooth for both Singapore & Malaysia customs... We paid RM38++ per person for K dinner... we sang from 10pm to 1am.... The buffet spread seem bigger than Singapore... a wide variety food to choose from... They had Fried Rice/Noodles, Teochew Porridge, Claypot Noodles, Steamed Radish Cake, Lemon Chicken, Spring Roll, Winter Melon Soup, Green Bean Soup, Assorted Desserts & cakes... and many many more.... Both baby & I love the food there.. will patron again the next time... What we normally say "Cheap & Chio".... We really felt this way....
Baby... I give you my heart and soul. I give you my love... just for you to make me whole... I give you each breath and the tears I cry... I give you my past, my future and the PRESENT... When I say "I'll cherish you always" I really meant it. I give you my faith and promise from now until the end... I'll always stay true by your side...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA