'Yes Man' @ GV Plaza – 01/01/09

Baby redeemed free movie tickets from Citibank Rewards… hehe... free movie for first day of 2009…. great start of the year....Dinner with my family @ Geylang Bahru ard 6.30pm…. After the dinner we went down to Plaza Singapura to watch the 9.20pm show…

All I can say is that I have no regrets watching for this show... I was rather tired while heading down to the cinema due to a little bit hangover… from last night drinking... but I was widely awake during the whole show... Very hilarious and light-hearted that it will make you have a good hard laugh throughout the whole show. The show really reflects many peoples’ perception of life.. A very different romantic comedy… It's better than what I've expected! A must watch for this festive season!!! Jim Carrey is finally back into the movie that will lift his status back … Definitely one of his best movie!!!

Yes Man is definitely worth my thumbs-up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA