Well taken care by Baby...

After our daily evening jog... Baby drove over Bukit Timah Food Centre for dinner... We had Baby Kai Lan with Garlic & Chilli Gravy Crayfish... Nice dinner with baby... Danke Baby for removing the crayfish shell for me once again & everytime... always & forever...

After dinner... baby sent me home, while he 'Ma Ma I Lub You'... Baby's ma made minced pork porridge for 'Dinper'... No supper for us... too sinful le... haha... so we leave it for b'fast tmr instead... cos both of us are conscious about our weight lately...

Baby did the heat-up job... while I was preparing myself for work... took the home-cooked porridge before going to work... The porridge was great... rather good standard for a home-cooked meal... ^-^

You learned to love my heart... I learned to love yours too. This keeps running through my head... Our love is like a roller coaster... it's had its ups and downs... I love you, Baby...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA