HKG.... Eat... Shop... Eat... Part 1B

Time for some sight-seeing... first stop - Star Ferry Terminal & Avenue of Stars.... Since our hotel was nearby (walking distance less than 15mins)...
Some Scenic Pixs from Star Ferry Terminal....
Walked down to 'Avenue of Stars'....
Hotel Inter-Continental is just beside the 'Avenue of Stars'
Statue of Bruce Lee.... Legend of Asian....
Palm Print - Jackie Chan
Palm Print - Jacky Cheung
Palm Print - Eric Tsang
Palm Print - Aaron Kwok
Love you in many ways.....Feeling that I have for you...There's no other way to explain it...Baby... you mean everything to me...A pure heart that I have for you...My heart continues to bloom in many ways....Because I love you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA