Baby... I will be there for you always....

Baby fetched me to work this morning... Arrgh.. he met an accident on his way to my place... I will always be there to give support and comfort to you... I will be the air that you breathe, baby... Stay by each other's side forever...

Your kiss leaves me breathless, your touch feels like fire, your heart beats in sync with mine. You're my everything, your love gives me courage and strength. You're my other half and makes me whole. You're the one whom I'll be with forever....

As baby need to settle his car's issue... he went to do his errands once he dropped me @ Suntec.. Thx baby... I am very touched by the things he do for me...

Everything will be alright... I know we can make it... no matter what things will fall in place... Every puzzle piece will fit. Everything will be alright. Just hold on tight and every obstacle that comes our way.. We will be able to fight... Everything will be alright. Those bumps on the road, are just different chances to prove our love and let it grow. Everything will be alright... Just take my hand, knowing sometimes things are hard... Trust me, we both understand... Everything will be alright.. I’ll be here for you, always and forever... no matter what we have to go through... Everything will be alright. As long as you’re by my side... I look in your eyes and my pain washes away. In you I confide... Everything will be alright... I'll always love you....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it was still early... so went breakfast with Wayne, Alex & Gabriel... cos we belong to the KPO type... hehe... we were gossip-ing about the latest hot topic - the issue of one of our colleagues kenna sacked by the dept head... We exchanged alotz of info during the meal... OMG!!! Since when guys are becoming so KPO lately... haix... Well...guess the world keep changing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA