Collaboration Design of DevilRobots & Kennyswork

Went to Liang Court with baby for the DevilRobots (Shin) & Kennyswork (Kenny Wong)Autograph Session...




Some pixs taken during the session...
Kenny Wong (Kennyswork) from Hkg - Creator of Molly
Shin (DevilRobots) from Tokyo, Japan


My signed Toys:- Tofu Molly Mother Version, Tofu Molly Strawberry Version, TTF-Tofu, Tofu Watch, Bubblegum Tofu, Strawberry Bubblegum Tofu, Blank Bubblegum Tofu, Little I Love You Molly (Je t'aime) & Little Wonder Molly....




Baby help me to bring all my collections for the Autograph Session ... showing all his TLC... and that really makes my day... Baby... I love you so much...

To the love of my life, my everything.... BabyKLJ @ 2009

Our relationship means, more than I can express. My feelings for you, I cannot repress. Knowing our love, would flourish forever. You mean more to me, than I can say. My love for you could never fray. I knew you were sent from the heavens above... That's make you so special to me... Thanks Baby... I heart heart you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA