Poor Jazzy is hurt...

Jazzy's was rather badly hurt... takes a week to repair... poor baby... need to take public transport le... Jazzy will only be okay by next wed / thurs... anyway.. the only consolation... Baby, you always have my support, care & comfort... Everything will be alright... I’ll be there for you, always and forever... no matter what we have to go through...

In spite of car loss... Baby still came down to Suntec to have lunch with me... touched sia... I appreciated... Muacks!!!! We had Vietnam Cuisine @ Seah Street... Thanks baby for the lunch treat on this special anniversary day...

We live many miles apart... Feeling you in my dreams. I give my heart... Hearing your love words to me. Our hearts bound by love... never again to be alone... You are my guiding light and God blessed us... our undying love... our love always meant to be... A deep love only we share. Forever your heart will be mine.. our love will grow because we care. I will love only you till the end of time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA