Dinner with Baby....

Baby picked me up from Bugis @ 7.15pm after my date with Jo... Heading to Bukit Timah Food Centre for our dinner... Without failed... Baby got me the Cleo Magazine... every month... Like always... my request would be fulfilled as long as I ask for it... This makes me love and miss him so much... cos we always do things together... he will always make sure we do....

As usual... we ordered Baby Kai Lan with Garlic & Chilli Crayfish... Additional - 10 Satay (Chicken & Pork 5 sticks each) ... OMG!!! Pineapple Gravy is added into the Satay Sauce... truly yummy... Nice dinner with my love... Vielen Danke Baby for removing the crayfish shell for me...

I remember the day you entered my life... Everyday we're apart... My mind fills with thoughts of you... You've given me the greatest gift of all.... a love that is true....

Comments

jkinloveforever said…
You've always and will always be
Part of me, ever since we met
So do not fret baby,
Because you don't have to look far to see,
Someone cares for you so

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA