Simply Friday....

Baby came down to Suntec just to have lunch with me... touched sia... I appreciated.. We went to Adam Food Centre to have our lunch... We took Mee Soto... Arrgh... standard dropped liao... Kaoz...

Baby came down again with our furkid - Coco to pick me up from work... ^-^ We had Bak Tut Teh and Fried Oyster for our dinner @ Marsiling... Filing dinner indeed...

Stay close to me and you'll never freeze... You hug my heart and comfort my soul... My heart has found true bliss. We fell in love from our very first kiss... I love when you hold me tight and protect me with all of your might... Despite everything... we've been through... I am so in love with you... I can't describe it any other way ... There is nothing more I have to say.. then staying forever with you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA