Baby's free time... always meant for me...

Baby sms-ed me ard 1855hrs saying that he will be popping by my place for awhile... He had to book in camp by 2330hrs ... He reached my place ard 2205hrs... Baby spent every bit of his free time with me... See he loves me sooooo much....

Baby rushed down to my place from his camp just to see me... I'm glad and touched... We went to the nearby Kopitiam to la kopi and eat some steamed buns... First time... seeing Baby in army uniform (4)... kinda of suavy... hehe... Baby shared his first day in camp with me... He got me a pair of Brooks sport shoes and a bottle of drink... Thanks Baby... Miss you loads.. Muacks!!!

Baby left ard 2310hrs... and I received his sms @ 2335hrs... telling that he has reached camp safely... Baby... we'll always be together... and perfect in pair...

Comments

jkinloveforever said…
No time too short, no distance too far, i can and i will, do all that i want and long to be, so don't fret and don't worry, i'll be there for you, for now and ever

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA