Baby's roadshow event @ J8 over le....

Headed down to Bishan J8 to meet Baby around ten... as the road show @ the atrium ended today.. he needed to stay back to do packing... Do baby feel anything when he saw me coming over to pick him up from his work?

Waited for him for 15-25mins... we went for 'dinper' @ Lavendar Food Square... We had the popular Wanton Mee again in spite of the high-steep price, miserable portion and queue-ing time... but I tell myself... the next time... I wanna eat the Soupy Prawn Noodles or Char Kway Tiao le... no more Wanton Mee... Baby sent me home after that... Thanks Baby...^-^

I promise baby that I'll love you forever... I'll do anything and everything for you... I promise baby that I will only give you hugs not to anyone else... I promise baby that I will only kiss you and only you.. So sweet forever you'll taste... I promise baby that I'll be here with you.. like I know you'll be there for me... Baby.. I love you deeper than the sea... I promise baby that I'll never hurt you... forever have no fears... I promise baby that you can put your trust in me.. I'll give you the world... I promise baby that I'll treat you the best among all my previous...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA