Crabby Dinner with Baby

Being selected by my company to attend a 2 full-day course - Excel in Customer Service @ PSB Academy... Duration is from 9am to 5pm... inclusive of a 20mins morning break, 75mins lunch break and a 20mins afternoon break...

Baby sent me to meet Su Han @ Tiong Bahru plaza... Upon meeting up... we headed straight for our course....

Spending 6 hours in class was fruitful.... beside learning useful information and skill from the lecturer... and I got to know some new friends in the class too...

Baby came down to pick me up from my lessons.... Dinner at Ban Leong Wah Hoe Seafood (万隆华和海鲜菜馆) @ Casuarina Road – along Upper Thomson Road..... Famous or their delicious, juicy & fresh Sri Lanka crabs…… Reached there @ around 6.05pm, a lots of seats were available, guess maybe we were rather early for dinner... By 7 plus, most of the tables were fully taken..

Below was taken before the dinner......

We ordered..... Bittergourd with Pork Slices & 1 large Sri Lanka Chilli Crab with Mantou... Nice dinner... Love ya....

I belong to you.... you belong to me... I knew what my heart would say right from the start it belonged to you. You're all I need baby.... We'll never part cos... I belong to you and you belong to me... we belong to us heart to heart....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA