I am blessed.....

They watch my every move and they are the ones who understand me the most.. My two brothers make me mad and We fought many times when we were young, but deep down in their heart, they are really care for me. The two people I love the most are my parents who shower their love for me for all these years... My life revolves around my family and they’ve kept me safe for life... Cherish the family trust and harmony with one another, but the most important thing is family love....

On 220808, you came into my life and you'll always be my guy... My heart is your shelter forever... I've devoted my heart to you and my love for you is forever true, It's all about me and you.. We share life's zest not always great at its best but our love replaces all the rest.. I can say I love you with every fiber of my being, I cannot do without you... You are like a gem to me. Our togetherness were not a love accident and we were created for each other. Baby Grimace, my love, you were sent to me like an angel, straight from heaven above. Thank you for your love (;

I found a new life in my little furkid - Coco... You can brighten my day with just one look.. That's all you have to say... Right by my side you always will be...

Comments

jkinloveforever said…
My baby our love is so fine and well,
Every little thing is like a love spell, all the small arguments and disagreements we have can't compare to my infinite love for you, and i pray you feel the same for me too..i forgive you for your flaws, as you forgive mine, let's make this work, cos i want to make it with you so badly...for the future only you and me, the crazy world should let us be, because we belong to just you and me, my baby honey, i love you

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA