My request - fulfilled as long as I ask for it...

Baby sent me to Harbour Front Bus Station to meet Jo... ard 0930hrs... He headed home after that to book the midnight show @ Causeway Point... Yes, we are watching... Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen... While Jo and I were heading to Sentosa Island... I got Baby's sms that he had bought the tickets online for 0005hrs show... and also informing me that he was on his way to school...

Since my activities in Sentosa ended ard 5plus... We left the island... and shopped around Vivo City... Bot a top from Pull & Bear @ $19.90... Good grab.. haha...

Dave came to down to meet Jo for dinner ard 1820hrs.... I shan't be their gooseberry... but I was lazy to go back myself... so I decided to send a message to Baby... to see if he can pop by to send me home... To my surprise... Baby fulfilled my request.. he made use of his break time @ 1800hrs.. to send me home.. He ran errands just for me... see... that's my man.... Like I always say ... my request would be fulfilled as long as I ask for it... This makes me treasure him so much...

Baby finished his lessons ard 2200hrs... he came over to my place to pick me up for midnight show... We had popcorn during the show... Thanks for everything... Baby... I adore you...

My says for the movie... There is no storyline at all... A bit draggy at times.... Some of the fightings are rather messy... but the graphics is good indeed. The some scenes from the movie are quite hilarious. Sound effects also warrant special mention. Action-pack throughout... worth watching...

Comments

jkinloveforever said…
Just call my name, and i will be there. No one is as unique as you, i've never met anybody like you, you are so special, forever and ever

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA