Absence makes our hearts fonder

Baby will always be someone precious to me... Forever Mine... now till end of time... He is like a treasure to me. Having him by my side has always been meaningful... He will always be in my heart... I will be willing to give him all my care and concern whenever he is down... shower him with all my love...

If he could see inside my soul... see inside my heart... He would know how I long for him... whenever we're apart. If he could see inside my head... He would know how I cherish him... how much he mean to me. I could search the whole world over... I would never find another love... like the love I found with him. So if he could see inside my head... He would know I blessed I feel to have him here with me.

He is so important to me... He warms my heart... I do, cherish him from the depth of my soul, this much is true.. I love him deeply....

Missing you so much....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA