Great Deals from UOB Lady's Card

As usual... Baby picked me up from work @ 7pm... catching the 7:30pm show @ The Cathay... Trying our luck to buy the tickets from the booth... 5mins before the show starts... hehe.. to our surprise seats are still available... Haha... We are watching 'Obessed'....

Using my OUB Lady's Card to purchase the tickets @ $6 each... Cool.. Great Deals... indeed.

After our show... we went for our 'dinper' @ Lavendar Food Square... We had the popular Wanton Mee again (why like that... tell me about it.. sigh) in spite of pricey, miserable portion and queue-ing time... Just mentioned that I will never have that again... see now still eating it... shame on me...

Baby sent me home after that... Thanks Baby...^-^ The road to true love is never been easy… I know there is bound to have humps… and I hit those bumps… But I still standing strongly telling you that… I will still love you till the end of time…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA