After work on Monday

Baby reached Suntec ard 7pm... to pick me up for dinner.... We went Liang Seah Street for the famous You Ji Duck Rice.... Yummy dinner... Thanks for the meal... Baby...

After dinner... walked over to game arcade @ Bugis Junction.... Our fave - Daytona USA... haha... I love to challenge with my Baby Gong Gong... Guess what... I am the winner.. Tell you don't play play... I am Invincible okay... HooHoo...

Baby sent me home... before that... we went to pump petrol... near my place... Baby bot some drinks and a copy of I-weekly mag from the petrol kiosk... Baby's TLC really... make my date... ^-^

Loving you always... Stay with me forever my love, Baby... I want to be hugged by you at all times... Baby, please hold my hand tightly and gently telling me that I am your only love in life...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi there,

sure! add me on facebook at wongenci@gmail.com

xx

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA