FUEL - A High Octane Dance Music Event

Received newsletter from Lifestyle Asia... They are giving away 20 pairs tickets to Fuel Festival... Wanna get a pair for myself & Baby... so write in to request for General Admission Tickets to FUEL!... Shortlisted will be notify via phone... OMG!!! I am one of the lucky ppl who being selected... for the Fuel after-party event on the 26th Sept 2009 @ National Museum of Singapore... Baby say he bring me luck... I supposed... haha...
Went down to Gateway East Building to claim my tickets... Thank Gary for waiting for me... as the e-mail mentioned that collection before 6pm... I reached there ard 6.25pm cos I knocked off @ 6pm... Thanks Lifestyle Asia for selecting me to be part of Fuel Festival... Look @ my tickets... Doors open @ 9pm...


Look @ the DJ Set by.... OM!! Can't wait for the night... Drools!


WILL.I.AM - Fave Artist for the night...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA