Happy Birthday BabyKelLing

Just wanna to show you how much I care about you... thru this post in my humble blog...

Happy Birthday to you… my love, my baby. Today is your special day, I love you. Happy Birthday to you, thank you so much… for living everyday, While my heart, you touch… You'll always be the one I truly love. Happy 27th Birthday!! May all your wishes come true and many happy returns too...
***************************
With love
BabyJessLing
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Took this quiz from webbie... See my result... Aren't you consider yourself that lucky guy to have me in your life... hahaha...

My result - The Romantic Type
The man in your life is one lucky guy, because you will never take him for granted. To you, being in love should always feel like honeymoon so you'll go out of your way to shower your sweetheart with special surprises and loads of TLC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA