I simply in love with Radox!

This review was posted @ CozyCot website - Babyjessling
Got the sample from CozyCot... was in sachet - 10ml... for one time usage... I really like the smell of the smoothie. It has a fruity smell... kinda of sweet too... Texture - rather thick in consistency. There are little black bits in the smoothie which are real cranberry seeds. This makes the shower gel slightly different from other brands. The seeds are quite smooth and they washed off very easily... and this make the shower gel look like a real smoothie. The Smoothie Body Wash contains chamomile.... Thumbs up!!! I like chamomile cos I like the relaxing sensation... The Smoothie Body Wash doesn't many bubbles.... smooth lather and smelled delicious! My skin felt really soft and moisturized after using it... Will continue to use it for my daily wash...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA