My Saturday....

Baby came over to my place to have breakfast with me before going to work... *touched*.... We headed to the market.... We had Fried Meehoon with Chicken Wings together... *Sweet* in my heart.... OMG! There was a queue, we were behind 5-6 people... Waiting time was about less than 10 mins. Delicious meal yet afforable...

After our meal.... Baby sent me home.... Baby's TLC really... make my day... ^-^ Received his sms... telling me that he had reached office safely le... We msn-ed each other (on & off)... Around 1pm... Baby msn-ed that he is leaving office for his class... This is my Baby who always inform me about his whereabouts....

Baby bot 2 tickets online for The Final Destination @ Causeway Point - 2350hrs... He finished his lessons ard 2230hrs... he came over to my place to pick me up for midnight show... Thanks for making the time to watch with me... Baby... I love love you...
My says for the movie... Looking forward for the show when seeing the preview... but after watching, I was rather disappointed... The movie is a little bit too short... only 82mins... Not much storyline... The plot is almost the same as the previous FDs. Full of GORE scenes... Maybe this movie is really about nothing but the gross ways of killing the characters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA