Deluxe by Bakerzin

After the Shisedo Workshop @ The Grand Hyatt Hotel... Dinner with Patricia, Susie & Joanne @ 8pm.... We went to Deluxe by Bakerzin @ Wisma Atria… Jo & I ordered the 'All Day Set Menu @ $14.80++' While Patricia & Susie ordered some cakes & Soda Drink... cos both of them ate something before meeting us..

The set menu include :- Soup of the Day served with Home-made Bread, choice of main course & Beverage... I chosen Angel Hair Pasta as my main course, while Joanne ordered Seafood Mini Thin CrustedPizza.... As for my drink was Passion Fruit Iced Tea, Joanne had Passion Fruit Soda... The Soup of the Day was Pumpkin Soup....
Yummy dinner... I enjoyed my pasta very much …. After our meal, Joanne left first... while trio of us continued our shopping @ Sephora Ion... Baby called me ard 10.30pm after his class... saying he will be picking me up @ Wisma Atria's taxi stand by 10.50pm... Thanks baby for sending me... it's been a long day for me... *muacks*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA