Facebook Contest from Cafe Del Mar

I joined the Cafe Del Mar (CDM) group recently... Received a private msg from them to take part to win NYE Party @ Siloso Beach...

Out of curiousity, I just joined for fun... This was what I wrote on their wall for the contest... Hoping I can be selected for the ticket to the NYE Party... Keep my fingers crossed!!!
Are you ready for the event of the year @ Siloso Beach...



OMG!!! I received a reply from CDM... that I am one of the selected winner for the CDM contest... Gosh! So happy... that I will be able to be part of the celebration @ Sentosa


Thanks so much CDM for selecting me to be part of the yearly event... CDM ROCKS!!!


Here it goes... my complimentary admits from CDM.... Muacks!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA